NorSea (Dusavik base)
Dusavik offers excellent harbour conditions and strategic location for the oil and gas activities on the Norwegian continental shelf.
NorSea AS is the operating company at both the Tananger and Dusavik supply bases and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NorSea Group. Both bases were established in 1965 and have supported the oil activity in the southern part of the North Sea for more than 50 years.
The bases in Tananger and Dusavik have become major industrial centres in the Stavanger area with more than 100 companies located at these facilities, providing more than 5.000 jobs.
NorSea has an experienced and highly skilled staff of 230 employees divided between their two bases.
The NorSea Supply Base in Dusavik has all the resources and technical skills required to meet the present and future requirements from companies operating in the offshore oil- and gas industry.
With more than 60 service companies specialising in drilling, fabrication and workshop activities, subsea and heavy duty mooring equipment, the supply base in Dusavik is a complete service centre.
The Dusavik base represents the centre for supply and support activities in the southern part of the North Sea for Statoil, Total and ExxonMobil.
- Offshore Support Base, Logistic Hub & Industrial Cluster
- 36 International Operating and Service Companies
- Operating Support Base for Statoil, Exxon Mobil and Total
- 300.000 m2 of base area
- 600 metres modern quay for supply of bulk & bunkers
- Heavy lift capacity
- Tailor made European Support Base for SubSea 7/Acergy
- Deepwater Quays
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATION
- ISPS approved (International Ship and Port Facility Security)
- OLF approved
- NS-EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
- NS-EN ISO Environmental Management System14001:2004
- Approved by Achilles JQS- Joint qualification system for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Norway and Denmark
CONTACT INFORMATION CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER:
The customer service center is open Monday - Friday from 07.00 - 16.00
Phone: +47 400 06 555
After 16.00, please call: +47 400 06 555
For inquries regarding noise from the harbor, please call: +47 51 85 32 20