NorSea (Tananger base)
Located just 1,5 nautical miles from the mouth of the North Sea, NorSea Tananger base is an ideal place for supplying offshore operations, as well as for offshore assembly projects
NorSea AS is the operating company at both the Tananger and Dusavik supply bases and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NorSea Group. Both bases were established in 1965 and have supported the oil activity in the southern part of the North Sea for more than 50 years.
The bases in Tananger and Dusavik have become major industrial centres in the Stavanger area with more than 100 companies located at these facilities, providing more than 5.000 jobs.
The NorSea Tananger base is situated in the North East corner of Risavika, sheltered from the prevailing weather conditions. The base is located 5 km from Stavanger International Airport and support logistics services for several major partners in the offshore industry.
- Offshore Support Base
- 24 Hours service, 365 days per year
- 34 International Service Companies
- Bulk Facilities for offshore purpose
- 800 metres of deepwater quay structure
- 13000m2 Terminal & Warehouse facilities
- Modern cargo handling equipment
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
- ISPS approved (International Ship and Port Facility Security)
- OLF approved
- NS-EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
- NS-EN ISO Environmental Management System14001:2004
- Approved by Achilles JQS- Joint qualification system for suppliers to the Oil Industry in Norway and Denmark
CONTACT INFORMATION CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER:
The customer service center is open Monday - Friday from 07.00 - 16.00
Phone: +47 400 06 555
After 16.00, please call: +47 400 06 555
NOISE MEASUREMENTS IN RISAVIKA HARBOR
The companies in Risavika have teamed up with Sola municipality to measure noise emissions to Risavika Harbor.
For updatet noise measurements, click on the link.
For inquries regarding noise from the harbor, please call: +47 51 85 32 20