Maritime Logistics Services
Your Partner in Marine Operations
Maritime Logistic Services (MLS) was established in 1999 and is a wholly owned NorSea Group company. MLS's business principle is to obtain flexible and adequate marine resources, shared and coordinated between customers. You pay for what you use.
MLS has a long record for providing services to operators on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Maritime logistics, like coordination and management of supply vessels serving offshore installations, including sublease and buying of spare capacity on vessels, has become a trademark for MLS.
Coordinating singles cargo runs or a larger fleet of supply vessels, for on time offshore transport during decommissioning or platform constructions phases are all well known tasks for MLS.
Maritime Logistic Services AS offers a full range of maritime logistic services.
- Coordination and management of supply vessels serving offshore installations, including sublease/buying of spare capacity
- Marine logistics and marine operation planning, identifying vessels and/or cargo space requirements
- Market screening, tendering and vessel selection
- Coordination and management of vessels for various marine projects, rig moves, specialized transportation, barge handling, towing etc
- Provision of vessels for offshore supply and cargo transportation, dedicated vessels or pool arrangements, standby rescue, oil recovery and fire fighting services.
•NS-EN ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
•NS-EN ISO Environmental Management System14001:2004
•OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety standard