Engineering and marine services to the oil & gas and maritime industries.
NSG Maritime provides engineering and marine services to the oil & gas and maritime industries. The personnel of NSG Maritime have backgrounds as master mariners and marine engineers and have extensive experience from the offshore and shipping industries.
With a combination of high-level competence and both technical and operational experience, NSG Maritime can offer customers high-quality and effective solutions, whether it concerns standalone projects or much more integrated solutions encompassing other companies and departments of NorSea Group.
CERTIFICATES & QUALIFICATIONS
• Vessel Audits / Inspections, Barge Audits / Inspections
• Marine Advisory
• Marine Warranty
• Project Management & Engineering.
• Company representative
• Operation Leads
• Marine QC/ Tow Master
• 3 rd Party Verification
- Offshore attendance
- Procedure and analyses review
- Rig-move SOW
• Load in/load out and Attendance
• Offshore Heavy lifts.
• Installation of Mooring system
• Cut loose and hook-up operations
Design and engineering services:
• Structural Engineering
• Global Analysis and Design
• Local Analysis and Design
• Drafting and Construction
• Mechanical Analysis and Design
• 3rd Party Verifications
• Design/Modifications of existing structure.
• Mooring Analyses
• Concept Design
• Yard Supervision
• Structural and mechanical design
|Visiting address:||Notberget 7, Stavanger|
|Postal address:||P.O. Box 70, 4098 Tananger|
|Phone:||+47 51 85 30 00|
|Jostein Fylkesnes |
Mobile: +47 453 92 448
|Vidar Tislevoll |
Mobile: +47 909 26 055
|Nikolai E. H. Johansen |
IT and Document Control Manager
Mobile: +47 900 73 553
|Ivar Kollsgård |
Design and Drafting Manager
Mobile: +47 959 04 019
|Arne Birkevold |
Manager Structural Department
Mobile: +47 924 96 698