Logistics Solutions for exploration drilling
Our Global Logistics Solution for exploration drilling activities is a concept for lead and support of logistics services at new and/or remote locations.
Our logistics solution is provided by NorSea Group together with Wilhelmsen Ships Service. Wilhelmsen Ships Service has the largest maritime services network in the world. With 4,500 marine professionals servicing 2,200 ports in 125 countries and NorSea Group core competency is within offshore logistics for oil and gas. NorSea Group is an experienced logistics partner with over 50 years in the business. We have supported more than 1500 exploration drilling campaigns and are experienced within all logistics disciplines in the supply chain.
Through our extensive international network we are able to support our clients in planning, mobilization, execution and demobilisation phases, as illustrated below.
• Personnel & competency
• Base management
• Service provider
• Fleet Management
• Supply chain management
Level of integration is adjusted to Your needs
Our logistics team offer support from locations that cover your needs on core services such as; loading/unloading, warehouse services, offices, management, bulk facilities, handling equipment and HSSEQ. We have experience from the entire spectrum from personnel hire to complete supply chain management. We will adjust our level of integration and management to your needs and final agreed scope.
Why NorSea Group as a partner
• “North Sea Standard” of services and commitment
• NSG Core competency on how to select and operate
• NSG procedures and HSSEQ focus
• “Glocally” knowledge and core competency locally - “Glocally” by Wilhelmsen Ship Service network
• Wilhelmsen Ship Service and setup locally that can create sustainable solutions at lower cost and risks
• “Last mile” logistics that the customers can reliable under tough /harsh conditions
• Willingness to use local content when possible
• Our role is to be the “problem solver” when challenged and needed.
For further information please contact us at:
Sigmund Bræk, Manager International Business Development - Mob: 00 47 916 65 752